Saob Falls, Waterfalls

Biliran Chat

renalyn: :)thanks finally i've got the answer
Kris: I already find it in the map. Thanks!
Kris : Hello po, pwde po maka hingi nang aerial map nang location nitong Cool Mont Crest, Villa Caneja, Relocation Housing, Kris po ito nang Davao City. Thank you!
rich: Hi, I just want to ask kung ano po sasakyan going to palompon from Kawayan Biliran? thanks
guest: where can i find the breif history of biliran provincial jail ?
wyn: goog day..tagpila man ang rooms sa biliran garden resort?
Jessel: Naa moy number sa lucsoon national high school
LOOKING FOR COMMERCIAL SPACE: 60-90 sqm ground floor near heavy foot traffic call/text 09451356733
LOOKING FOR COMMERCIAL SPACE: Hi, would like to ask if you know commercial space ground floor around 60-90 sqm near heavy foot traffic. thank you
Kuya: Maka tawid naba ang nga BUS galing Manila papunta Naval, maayos naba ang tulay SA Caray Caray.
Why can't we see any price: Please a favor naman oh,sana me mga price yon electronics and furniture para makita natin.
Hotel in culaba please: Hi all coming with my wife and child to visit my mother in law can any one let me know a hotel in culaba to stay with air con we need one family room and one single room please
Hotel in culaba please: Bius🙂
Hotel in culaba please: Bius
Blessed day!!! : Anyone knows the contact no.# of the Principal of SABANG ELEMENTARY SCHOOL NEEDED PO ASAP!! email me @ [email protected]
good day: good day po....
[email protected]: Hello, can someone please tell me the situatiation there, i am writing to you from England, I am aware of a severe storm in Biliran, have not heard from my wife since last Friday
[email protected]: hello I am writing to you from England, can someone please tell me the situatation there, I have not heard from my wife since last friday, getting worried, i am aware of a severe storm in Biliran, My wife and daughter are in Caanibungan
Lani: Anyone who knows Crecensia (Inday Cresing) Alemanza or her family?
Shout as:
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel